San Diego Mold Inspection and Mold Testing by
and Certified Mold Inspectors Phillip Fry, Lee Maglanoc, and Hank Taylor.
San Diego mold inspection service to find all of the toxic black mold
and household growth hidden inside the walls, ceilings, floors, crawl
space, attic, and heating/cooling equipment and ducts of a San Diego,
apartment, condominium, office, store, or workplace with the help of
mold consultants, Certified Environmental Hygienists, Certified Mold
Inspectors, and Certified Mold Remediators Phillip Fry, Lee Maglanoc, and
Phillip Fry has been doing mold inspections, mold testing, and mold
remediation since 1999 in the USA, Canada, and Asia, and he is the author of
five mold advice
ebooks. Read Phillip Fry's
inspection client testimonials.
Mart USA sells do it yourself mold products and mold services that
you need to do your own mold inspection, mold testing, mold removal, mold
remediation, and mold prevention for your Arizona home, condominium,
office, workplace, commercial building, or public building.
California mold expert
& California mold inspector Phillip Fry
or cell phone 1-480-310-7970
Inspector Fry uses his moisture meter to scan
surfaces for hidden moisture (and thus
possible hidden mold growth).
Mold Victim Rights Association
Are you a
because you are:
1. Working in a moldy workplace?
2. Renting a moldy rental house, apartment, condo, office, or commercial
3. Sick from staying in a moldy hotel, motel, or resort room?
4. Living in a moldy home purchased from a seller or new home builder who
failed to disclose known mold infestations?
5. Having a water intrusion or mold damage problem caused by an adjoining
condominium, co-op apartment, or your home owners association?
6. Making mortgage payments to a lender for a moldy house, condo, or
7. Being unable to pay for needed mold remediation because your insurance
company has wrongfully denied your water or mold damage insurance claim?
8. Living or working in a moldy house or building that was improperly or
incompletely mold remediated by a mold remediation company?
9. Sick from living or working in a building water and mold damaged by a
negligent building contractor such as a roofing, plumbing, or air
10. Attending school or teaching or working in a school that is
Get mold justice by joining the
Mold Victim Rights Association.
For help, phone executive director Phillip Fry toll-free 1-866-300-1616,
cell phone (480) 310-7970, or email