|Southern California Mold Testing Links
Mold Victim Rights Association
Are you a
because you are:
1. Working in a moldy workplace?
2. Renting a moldy rental house, apartment, condo, office, or commercial
3. Sick from staying in a moldy hotel, motel, or resort room?
4. Living in a moldy home purchased from a seller or new home builder who
failed to disclose known mold infestations?
5. Having a water intrusion or mold damage problem caused by an adjoining
condominium, co-op apartment, or your home owners association?
6. Making mortgage payments to a lender for a moldy house, condo, or
7. Being unable to pay for needed mold remediation because your insurance
company has wrongfully denied your water or mold damage insurance claim?
8. Living or working in a moldy house or building that was improperly or
incompletely mold remediated by a mold remediation company?
9. Sick from living or working in a building water and mold damaged by a
negligent building contractor such as a roofing, plumbing, or air
10. Attending school or teaching or working in a school that is
Get mold justice by joining the
Mold Victim Rights Association.
For help, phone executive director Phillip Fry toll-free 1-866-300-1616,
cell phone (480) 310-7970, or email
Visit the following website links to learn all about mold inspection and
Mold Inspectors Directory
Environmental Hygienist Training
Building Mold Inspection
Hotel Mold Inspection
Office Mold Inspection
School Mold Inspection
Store Mold Inspection
Toxic Mold Inspector
Do-It-Best-Yourself Mold Solutions
Certified Mold Inspector,
Certified Mold Remediator,
Certified Environmental Hygienist,
can help you fix your own property’s mold problems at low-cost, more safely,
and better-in- results than what is done by many mold inspectors and mold
contractors. Also, please visit:
How can Phil help you?
1. Read Phil’s five plain-English,
mold advice books
to master mold inspection, testing, removal, remediation, and prevention for
your house, condo, apartment, office, or workplace.
2. Buy do-it-yourself, affordable
mold test kits,
mold lab analysis,
video inspection scope,
and a mold-killing
for the successful toxic and household
mold species identification and quantification,
from your residence or commercial building.
3. Get FREE mold advice, mold help, and/or answers to your mold
questions, by emailing mold expert Phillip Fry at
You can also email pictures of your mold problems in jpeg file format as